Cutting Time

After all these years finally making good friends with the EDP (and Echoloop and Mobius) feature called "Insert" - which will in fact insert time into a running loop, thereby making it longer by some amount....

It occurs to me to ask -

Is there no way to do the opposite: to "Remove" time from a loop?

I know one can do an unrounded multiply to shorten a loop from the end...

But let's say I want to remove the tiniest bits of time from a loop, at any point I so desire, for the length of a switchpress ("Remove SUS"?)... I don't think there is a way to do that right now.

If not, please somebody consider it a feature request :)

Phil :)