Re: wikipedia page on livelooping

Yes! I am one of those people that we don't have enough of on this list. I
think that looping is looping, whether
it's done in real time or with a computer program when mixing. I believe
that looping is looping, and some
looping just happens to be live, so the Loop (music) article mentioning
live looping is fine.
Maybe a link to loopers-delight.com in the external links section and a
few more references
to famous live loopers would do. Heck, pretty soon, Per Boysen will be
deserving his own article!
Tyler Z