From: Kevin Cheli-Colando [mailto:billowhead@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:48 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Pseudo OT: Kinect and other controllers

I just got my Leap working and I think it's going to be pretty useful for loop manipulation between ideas/instruments.  Not an exact controller for me at least but cool.

I also have a Kinect I've never really connected.  There is a program called Kinectar out there that seem to convert the incoming data to midi but I've yet to try it.

The myo thing will be very cool depending on how sensitive it can be I think.

Kevin