Thought Radio Playlist for May 31, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/140531.html

Thought Radiois the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show hosted by Bill
Fox.  You can expect to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic,
Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other genres.  The show airs
from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and
streaming on the internet.  Bill also hosts Afterglow every Thursday from
8:00 am to 9:30 am.http://soundscapes.us/afterglow

Show #279 May 31, 2014.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine. I played music that I picked up at the Asheville electro-music
festival.  In Phase 3, I played music by the Rocket Scientists and by
Lana Lane.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
deeperNET            Fractal Dimension    Impossible Landscape (Spotted
                                            Peccary)
Craig Padilla        Challenger Deep      Sonar (Fruits de Mer)
VA [Artimiy          Beyond the Bounds of Sequences No. 27
  Artemiev]            Reality
onewayness and       Mudita               Immeasurable (Onomastic)
  dRachEmUsiK
Nautic Depths        Nearby Distance      Elsewhere I (Musical
                                            Philosophy)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                  ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Ashana               Ong Namo             River of Light (Spirit Voyage)
Shivoham             Jaya Shiva Omkara    A Journey Into Bliss (Spirit
                                            Voyage)
Louis Colaiannia     Godamia              Closer (none)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Lana Lane            Heart of Dawn        Curious Goods (Avalon)
Lana Lane            Take a Breath        Curious Goods (Avalon)
Star Period Star     Snares               Can't See the Forest (Audible
                                            Cropcircles)
Rocket Scientists    Earthbound           Looking Backwards (Think Tank)
Rocket Scientists    Down Trodden         Looking Backwards (Think Tank)
Spock's Beard        Jaws of Heaven       X (none)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
came with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com