Re: Y2K14 in Livorno - communication #4 (and last)

Thank you Massimo !

it has been great to be in Livorno, play at that beautiful festival and meet old and new friends and great musicians.

It is also important you to know that, thanks to this festival, I have had the chance to put together a great team of volunteers to make the fist Brescia Loop Fest to happen.
If Livorno didn't happen, Brescia wouldn't have either.

So one more reason to say THANK YOU Massimo and all the kind, helpful, good people who worked with you !

and thanks a lot for all videos and audio !

My best,
Luca