Re: Acoustic looping

I've done "acoustic looping" a couple of times but found that most
natural, or architectural, ambiences tend cause too much diffusion for
a really useful looping experience. The best set-up would be to play
in front of a wall that is located in a flat environment with nothing
else to cause diffusion to the echoed sound.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen