Re: archiving

Do you have reasonable CGI access at your ISP, Kim?  If so, hypermail
is a TERRIFIC way to archive mailing lists.  It sorts by date or
subject, at the user's request.  We could just keep the entire archive
at Looper's Delight.

Speaking of which, is Kim or somebody keeping every post we receive?

Finally... we should be able to include at least samples of various
profesional artists' works at a web site under the fair use provisions
of copyright law.  Of course, it'd be nice to ask permission first,
but in my experience, musicians are far nicer and friendlier than the
record companies that own the actual rights.  If I get the chance,
I'll try to get some samples of my favorite artists digitized.  This
leads to another potential problem for Looper's Delight,
though... disk space.

How are the facilities, Kim?

-dave

By "beauty," I mean that which seems complete.
Obversely, that the incomplete, or the mutilated, is the ugly.
Venus De Milo.
To a child she is ugly.
   -Charles Fort              dstagner@icarus.net