A general thank to everyone

I just wanted to tell you all that participate in my buying of the
vortex (i.e: al the one talking about this machine, who told me it was not
expensive in the U.S, or the one that sent all this Guitar Center
addresses....)
I got it for 2 days now (it's quite young) and i'm parfectly happy with
the machine. I think it is innovative, intelligent, creative, and complex
to master. So I can understand why it had no success among guitarists. The
idea that you have to tap your tempo for your delay line, but not set it
in a programm in ms is truly revolutionnary. a processus with an enveloppe
follower for this price is revolutionnary too.
Again, Thanks to everyone who helped.

Olivier