Re: archiving

Kim asked:
>Do people think we
>really need real sophisticated search and sorting? Seems to me a basic
>search engine that can find a particular text string would be fine.

I guess so.

>>Speaking of which, is Kim or somebody keeping every post we receive?
>
>I've got them all, yes.
Me too.

I did some work yesterday. Within 3 hours I compiled the following files:

Ways and philosophies (is it an instrument?)
FeedBack keeps the loop alive
Rhythmical creativity
using several loopers
allways new experiences
looper in the 'puter

There are still more to create like:

Vortex
Amplification
Works and CDs published
bugs and wishes
prices and vendors (maybe useless due to quick changes)
wad shooting :)

I guess I send the files to Kim to see whether he wants to put them on the
page.
For immdiate use, I offer to send them to anyone who comes new to the list
or are interested in creating such files or improving mine.

I hope we manage to valorize our contributions more this way and serve the
ones that are coming after.

Matthias