Re: Amplifiers

I do personnaly use 2 amplifiers (oK, you wanted a stereo one). But still
i'l alttle on a budget (it is still not tomorroiw i'd get an Eventide that
no one is talking about, but it must be an incredible looping system, with
its ability to follow the playing envloppe) but I use two KB300 of peavey.
They are quite good. Not easy to break, have comfortable power (150 w)
an 15' speaker) I plugged mys guitar synth in as well as my guitar preamp
through speaker emulation.

It is working well. I had them used for 400 bucks each but I guess they
must be at a lower price by your place.

Olivier