Re: PERSONAL PROFILES: A couple of other points

Joe,

I use a Vortex also, and my experience with it is somewhat similar to
yours.
The one exception being time (not patience) being the chief excuse for not
delving more deeply into the unit. Though it seems to be fairly easy, I
have
more processors, instruments, and software in my rig than many whole bands
have. It's hard to dive in and really get to know all of it intimately. I
also have a wife, 3 kids, and a demanding job. I too would appreciate any
help, short cuts, whatever that this group has to offer. Perhaps when the
"archives" are published we can take advantage of all of this accumulated
experience.

Ted Killian