Vortex

I just got my Vortex in the mail yesterday.  I bought it on faith but
loved the sounds and warm tone quality immediately.

The presets do seem fairly tame, in terms of how novel the sounds are.
I get the feeling pretty quickly that the weird stuff will come from
programming the registers so that I can morph between *different*
algorithms.  Hitting the A/B button to morph between preset pairs has
not been too dramatic.

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions as to good expression pedals
for the unit.  Does Lexicon sell one.  Or maybe there are compatibles
from other manufacturers which work as well or better.  Any suggestions
from those more experienced with this box would be appreciated.

Mickey