Subject: RE: JamMan Rumors
From:    Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com at Internet
Date:    1/3/97  2:31 PM

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To: "INTERNET:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com"
<Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------
Hi Gang,

Ed queried:
>   I have heard from 2 different people I know that Lexicon is no longer
>manufacturing the JamMan. Has anyone else heard this too ? The 2 people
>heard it from retailers, one was told Lexicon was coming out with
>>something
new at NAMM, which I kind of doubt. John Durant have you heard >anything
about
this from anyone at Lexicon or is this another case of >retailer's
ignorance and
misinformation ?

What I know is this: when the JamMen are gone from the warehouse, (when I
left
there were still a good many tying up inventory dollars...) they'll be
gone for
good. Unless something dramatic has happened to change things, but I doubt
it.

As for new products at NAMM, I'm aware of the MPX-1 but don't believe it
has
much in the way of looping capabilities. There are other products in the
MPX-category in development, but I know that "Loop" is a four letter word
round
those parts. And, since I wasn't on the beta team for the MPX-1 as
promised, I
doubt I'll be getting any inside info any time soon.

Later,
Jon