Reflex/Vortex Resonators

First up, thank you Greg for the Reflex data.  Please thank ms Ciccone and
ask her if she's related to Madonna.  I know she probably gets asked this
all the time, but I'm curious.

Secondly, a couple of questions about resonators:

(i)    Are the resonators in the Reflex and Vortex the same?
(ii)   The details say that these "simulate the acoustic effects of
       multi-stringed instruments".  What does that mean in practice?
Will it
       make my guitar more violin/cello - like?

Thanks all,
Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb