ATTN: Charles Cohen

Dear Loopers,

Please forgive my intrusion to the whole list, but I do not have Charle's
e-mail.

Hi Charles,

At the Philyl Loop Show, you were telling Steev and I (Fingerpaint) about a
Balto/Philly music improv list. Also a place in Baltimore that we might
look to for performance opportunities.  I would appreciate if you could
forward this information to me. I'm back from vacation rested and ready to
go. I hope we can do something together again in the future.

Peace,

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~Patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **