Re: Re: Re: Looping in London 10-iv-97

Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com,Internet writes:
>The man in question is Ed Alleyne-Johnson, and if you're in the UK you can
>pick up his CDs in the high st.  The Cds are "Purple Electric Violin
>Concerto" (containing the Oxford Site, surprisingly enough) and
>"Ultraviolet", both on Equation (I thinK).  He's GREAT.

Cool, another consumer durable for me to hanker after (along with the
Echoplex, a VCD player, a MiniDisk 4-track, a house with room to turn round
in .... drone...drone) I'll see my friendly CD dealer at the weekend. Is
one
CD better than t'other or are they fairly similar in style?

And yes, I live in Hong Kong at the moment hence the HongKong Jim (mebbe
I'll
change my name to Phooey.)

HKJ