From:  Loopers-Delight[SMTP:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com]
Sent:  Sunday, May 04, 1997 6:40 PM
To:  Loopers-Delight
Subject:  Re: JamMan modifications

Dear Bob:

The Loop Doctors have been thinking about Jammen modifications.

Here are the two IMPORTANT must have items on our mod list.

1: We want to be able regulate loop volume with an expression pedal.

2: In the ECHO mode, we want to be able to control FEEDBACK with an
expression pedal.

Is this possible?

Best,
The Loop Doctors