More RE: JamMan modifications

On Monday Bob Sellon said:

>Loop Docs,
>The new rom allows both of these things (feedback and volume) to be
>patched to continuous controllers from a "Learn" mode (there's also SysEx
>control available). You can also switch a loop in and out of the echo
>mode and divide it by up to 19 (also patchable).

Another thing that would be nice in Echo mode, which you may have already
implemented in the new rom, would be to be able to hold or freeze the loop
created in Echo mode and then to solo over the loop without adding your
solo to the loop. As it is now, if I'm in echo mode and I have the
regeneration at infinite, I have to reach over and turn the effects send to
the JamMan on my mixer off to be able to solo over it. It would be nice to
control this via MIDI.

Another thing that would be nice to have, is to be able to access the Loop,
Echo, and Sample modes via MIDI without having to reach over and turn the
Mode knob on the front panel.

And lastly (for now anyway ;-) to have the JamMan be able to MIDI sync to
odd  time signatures at least 5, 7. 9, and 11 ( you could go higher if you
like) would be really nice. I hope I don't ask for too much , Bob!  ;-)

Thanks again, Ed