Re: JamMan, TransTrem, and other words that have a capital letter in the middle

Thanks to Kim and everyone for answering my ignorant TransTrem questions.
As I get more and more into figuring out what the Vortex can do, I find
I'm using
pedal-controlled delay times with a 100% wet mix to get pitch bends.
Listening to
Henry Kaiser however, I covet more elaborate pitch tweakage. .  How about
a discussion
of moderately priced pitch shifting/harmonizing/whammy-ing devices?
--
Jeff Schwartz
jeffs@bgnet.bgsu.edu