Bob's steroidal JamMan implant

Bob, I've lost your address so this is going to the list....

One thing I'm not sure about - I understand there'll be page panning - but
will there be actual stereo looping?  I've given this whole PC-thing some
thought, and if it's possible to select pages from MIDI, and the beast has
stereo looping a more memory (there's tons more 4Mx4bit ZIPs about than
1Mx4bit...) that's all the extra functionality I need....  though of course
I'm grateful for anything this update does!  Jeez, I'm just about to order
new ZIPs (for $5 each at closeout!!) and the prospect of 32 secs is
daunting enough!!

You said before that there was a whole load of processing power unused ...
how about building a Vortex into it?  (joke)  You also said the Vortex
design team weren't planning a MIDI upgrade for this most essential peice
of kit.  Can they be persuaded...?

In hope,
Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb