Re: Has anyone received a backordered Plex yet?

> > Just wondering if any of you who have had an Echoplex on back order,
> > actually received it yet? I know according to kim and Oberheim's
customer
> > service (Dean Fouts) they are being shipped out but I haven't heard of
> > anybody getting one yet.
> >
> > Ed
>
> I received my Echoplex yesterday, which I ordered back in March or April.
> It was definitely worth the wait!
>
> -Art

My bandmate ordered one from Sam Ash in December, and was told just last
week that even though the new ones were supposedly coming out, that they
(Sam Ash)  had received no information and it seemed as if they would not
be getting any in.  So they refunded his money and he's royally pissed.
Anyone know what's up?

Justin Rice