Re: volumepedal

Rick explains:

>the pedal is called  visual volume , it`s a passive stereo volume pedal
>w/, i think ,10 LED`S on the top left side , that shows you where the
>pedal is -visually- in its throw , i.e. 3/4`s down , 1/2 way, full ,
>none,etc. to see the LED`S you plug in the wall wart adaptor.*the reason
>i got this pedal is b/c it was the clearest one i`ve hearrd & i`ve had
>the BOSS pedals & the earnie ball etc , etc...the adaptor isn`t plugged
>in when i use it , but if you`re on a dark stage or in a dark room ,it
>would be a great map....
>they also make distortion & other type of pedals too.......

Interesting idea. Really we do not have a very acurate feeling for the
angle of the ancle. For volume I do not think its very important, because
you imediately hear what you do, but as a FeedBack for looping it might be
the solution:
The result of the feedback reduction is only audible after a whole loop
goes by. So with some experiece, you can determine how much you want to
reduce the feedback and control with the LEDs whether your foot acts right.

My personal solution was to use a fader instead of a pedal to get the
visual control. But I have to take my shoes of to control it, which makes
me famous here, but is not everyones thing...

Do you have some more indications about the visual volume? Is that the
brand? Price? WWW page?

Thank you
Matthias