Re: IPS-33B

>Has anyone used the Digitech IPS-33B Smart Shift as a looping device?

Torn uses it in his instructional video to process his loops, and it
sounds pretty cool.   I don't think it can loop par se.  I've been
meaning to try one out, as there's one for sale locally that no-one's
moving on, but I'm pressed for rack space.

Travis Hartnett

P.S. Just checked out the Digitech Whammy/Wah/Volume pedal.  Very, very
cool.  I've got the original Whammy Pedal, and it's going to get bumped
in favor of this--footswitchable presets (step up/down only, as opposed
to the orignal's hand-requiring, difficult to read knob), stereo, six
octave dives, blah, blah, blah.  Still has hateful wall wart, but at
least the case is metal.