Re: Ufo«s delight

<<am
surprised that you people didn't talk to much about the brilliant loop
possibilities of the MPX 1.I am using the Jamman for my musicalbackings and
the PCM 80 and MPX1 for interactive loops and delays.>>

PLEASE say more about how you're using these deep and provocative devices
as
loopers. I'm assuming that the key difference between them and the
dedicated
guys like plex and JM is the richness of the delay programming
possibilities,
and the subsequent ways you can modulate and mutate whatever is rolling
around in the delay feedback...but it's not at all clear what the real
possibilities are, esp. since Lex. seems virtually uninterested in this
aspect of delay-dom these days. Appreciate any and all clues, since on
paper
the expandable PCM-80 sounds extremely capable, but a much-anticipated
audition of one in a rackety Sam Ash pro-audio dept today was neither
enlightening nor very inspiring. Auditioning the add-on cards seems simply
out of the question, and maybe that's the only reason I'm suspecting that
the
gold is in those upgrades.
Thanks
David