Re: Blowing our own trumpets (was: Music is best, indeed)

First I want to thank for the nice words of Michael and Jon!

Then someone made the good question:
>So where do we get these albums?

Dave at Studio 17 actually had offered to do the distribution and me
blockhead was too lazy (busy?) to send him some material.
I am selling/trading just tapes, nicely produced, two years ago.
There are a lot more recordings, about half of it with many different
partners. Part of it is ready edited on about 10 CDRs here. How should I
distribute it?
A selection of it I sent on a CDR to Ray, to do our Loopers CD. What
happened?

Maybe there could be a label with LOOP CDs out there? The page might be a
strong start for distribution!
Jon?

Matthias