Re: Blowing our own trumpets (was: Music is best, indeed)

> From: Matthias Grob <matthias@bahianet.com.br>

> A selection of it I sent on a CDR to Ray, to do our Loopers CD. What
happened?

> Maybe there could be a label with LOOP CDs out there? The page might be a
> strong start for distribution!

Shameless plug.....Marathon Records (my "record company on-the-side") is
set up to take credit card orders.  I'd be happy to carry/sell any LD
members' product.....assuming the quality is up to snuff.  Check out our
web page at:  http://www.joshuanet.com/marathon for more info or email me
here.

Matt

mattm@bi-tech.com or marathon@joshuanet.com