Re: Midi standards

> From: Matt McCabe <mattm@bi-tech.com>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: Re: Midi standards
> Date: Tuesday, August 05, 1997 10:38 AM
>
> How does this work?  Are you using the Control One?  I'm assuming that in
> order for this to work, you have to plug the foot controller into the
MSB+
> first.  How do you power the Control One then?  It gets it's power from
the
> 2101.

AAAGGH!  Yet *another* non-standard midi implementation!  Almost makes
me appreciate the wallwart (or battteries) that my FC200 (Roland) uses.
Back to the drawing board.  Have you considered one of those PC only
foot controllers? <G>

> > PS., I'd much prefer to control my Jammans with CC than with Program
> > Change messages.  Much easier to avoid conflict between different
> > devices.

Oh yeah, how did the meeting with Mr. President at Lexicon go last week,
Bob?  Any inkling as to when the eagerly awaited Jamman upgrade (the
EAJU for future reference?) makes it's way to the greedy hands of the
public?  I'll take two...

Jonathan Brainin
jbrainin@interactive.net
my karma ran over my dogma