Re: Midi standards

> From: Kim Flint <kflint@chromatic.com>

> Actually, for that much you could buy a used footpedal that sends just
about
> any midi command and could probably handle both units. I got my digitech
> pmc-10 for $100. It can store 500 presets! It even has a midi in, which
in

You sure love that PMC-10 don't you Kim??? :-)  Know where I can pick one
up?

Anyone have any experience using Rocktron's All Access foot controller?  It
basically looks like a Bradshaw pedal board with those beefy switches (like
a RAT distortion pedal).  From the brochure I read a few months back if
sounded pretty sophisticated.

Matt