Re: Questions and techniques

hello, i use to "save" some material to loop on a MiniDisc. I think
MiniDisc are good because they're fast acces and you can edit the different
tracks, and are less expensive than samplers (obviously with a sampler you
can make a millions more things, but that it's another history...).
I also use MiniDisc to have fast access to material that i recorded from
CDs, with the repeat function on MiniDisc you can make a sort of
not-enough-precise-but-not-too-bad loop. I use this to sample (with
Jamman), hearing a sort of loop from MiniDisc facilitate me the task to
sample short sounds or phrases.

have a nice loop.

ciao, nicos