Looping with a sampler

Basically i'm wondering whether there are any samplers (particularly the
new "phrase" sampler boxes) which can loop on the fly in the style of a
sampling digital delay (i.e. the JamMan). Sure all samplers loop, but in
my experience (I've got an S-760) there's always a couple button presses
worth of processing to be done after recording before you can play back
the loop, plus you've got to trigger the sample somehow. I'm thinking
about something performance friendly that immediately loops and plays
back the sample.

BOB.