Re: Looper CD update

> From: Kim Flint <kflint@chromatic.com>

> Hey Matt,
>
> by now there are probably a reasonable number of people who would like to
> participate in a 2nd cd (or maybe more). Maybe you could organize that?
It
> might be nice to have an ongoing series of cd's coming out.

Funny you should mention that.  I was actually thinking about getting
another project going.  I need to check on a few things at work first.  I
want to make sure that I have the resources to finish the project *before*
starting it.  And I want to make sure it gets done right....in a timely
fashion.

I've been keeping a list of people who expressed interest/concern in the
pending Looper CD.  If anyone else is interested, please email me and I'll
keep your name on hand.

Matt

Matt