Re: Looper CD update

No problem, thanks for the update.  Let's move on and start the second CD
project as was suggested by Kim.   I have some acoustic guitar work that I
would like to submit for approval.

Excellent idea keeping a cd project alive on a continuous basis.  I don't
have a lot to offer digitally, but I do have analog equipment for mix downs
and final tape submissions (archaic, but effective).  Let me know.   Here's
another idea, CDs by music genre!   As mentioned earlier, I'm a real
acoutic
guitar fan and could see an
entire cd made of acoutic guitar loopers.  Just a thought,   Thanks!!!!!!