Re: short delay, black tape

Yeah Paint it black...

Black Velcro Tape is even better. You can have you pedals crawl up the wall
and sit on your ceiling by putting velcro stripes in your home studio.  I
can play several pedals this way using elbows, Peg heads, foreheads, knees
as well as feet and toes. You can load your crossbow with those suction
tipped arrows and shoot the auto wah into existence perched in its vertical
velcro position.  Avail at office depots type places. You can even take
your computer apart and velcro the parts on the wall attached by their
cables. Makes upgrading really a plug and play operation.

Randy Jones