Seasonal Greetings and an Invitation to Listen

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!  I'm happy to be able to find
the time to post this between working the old year out of our systems, and
using real mail (gasp!) to send out packages...

This Tuesday, December 23, at 9pm PST, a tradition begun last year
continues: Every Christmastime a new ambient music composition is posted on
the EarthLight Studios web page (http://www.earthlight.net/Studios), and
made available to verified charities on a fee-waived basis. For example,
incidental between-sets music at a charitable event, or soundtrack content
for public television (you get the idea).

This year's edition is called "One Night's Flight"; you're invited to enjoy
it in RealAudio format at the EarthLight Studios home page, at
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios - We've even put up the lights and such
for the holidays, and all it needs is you to visit, and listen.

The best of this season to all of you, and yours!

Stephen Goodman       * It's here!  Really!  No, really!
EarthLight Studios        * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios