Re: Undo vs Loop time vs. Delay time

At 02:39 PM 2/16/98 -0500, klaw@iglou.com wrote:
>Im curious  Anyone else out there use the awesome effect of rapidly
>pushing the undo button to make material fade back in once its
>disapeared ( like in a situation using the pedal to scale the feedback)
>Hopefully this wont break my machine Its one of my fave things about
>the EDP and one I know is  unique to this looper. Also using a sequencer
>to do this is  cool . Hey how about a thread of your own tricks on your
>respective loopers I think this might generate some positive ideas for
>everybdy.
>
>                               K LAW

That undo/feedback trick certainly won't break anything! It's definitely a
great effect.

I also like building some complex loop by overdubbing on a simple base,
undoing it back to a more simple point and building it up again in a
different way. Rinse, and repeat as necessary.

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com