Re: Undo vs Loop time vs. Delay time

As a looping (solo acoustic guitar/vocal) newbie, thanks for some neat
suggestions, especially about sharing looping tricks (see below).

I'm trying to figure out how to set up a signal to the EDP that will, at my
demented command, capture either/or/and vocals and guitar and MIDI with
that
one input in a live setting (I may have to pay other people to stomp the
pedals so I concentrate on what I'm supposed to play).  I know I can get an
and/or A-B box to manage 2 of the incoming signals; can I also add a y-cord
into the EDP input to capture the 3rd signal, or does this upset the
voltage
digestion of the EDP?  OR- can I send the MIDI signal into the EDP MIDI
input?  How do OTHER people handle this situation???    TIA!!
Grover

 Anyone else out there use the awesome effect of rapidly