Re: Loop time vs. Delay time

Dox-

Well, that's good enough for half a shirt from our our Denny Terrio
collection. Please e-mail me directly with an address and size. (Kim
already has a shirt, so y'all win). Thanks for your help...I hipped the guy
to the List, so we should have a new member soon...

Tom " Rag Trade is my Life" Spaulding