Re: Kim's Musical "Anti-Spouse Forces Theorem"

Todd:
>The theory is this: anything with an ape-like, crusty, hairy,
>gnarled barnacle on the rusty ship-prow aspect causes the fair
>sex to go running out of the room.

My wife seems to avoid my entire music collection, period.  However, I've
picked up on various new musics by taking her to Celtic concerts.
Especially when some Celtic harp music sounds more like RF than RF!!  :)

But I'll admit that agreeing to take her to see Elton John and Billy Joel
together is just to collect Brownie points....

>Face it - some of the stuff that we like just makes people want
>to be far away.

I remember when alt.music.progressive wanted to change its name to
encompass musicians like Phillip Glass.  Someone suggested
alt.music.difficult.listening ....

On a different subject, Jim Poppen advised us about:
> Bill Frisell... Lopping Maniac

Makes one worry about what kind of "axe" he's using....   :)

Michael