SV: SV: Gear acquisition(dreams)

>and then if you don't like it, give your friend my e-mail address ;)
>

>drone on~~~Tom

 hehe Tom , I don`t think he is on the net. And if he was........(evil
grin).......

Btw , I have a rocktron patchmate that has 8 completely independent relay
based
loops (whatever that means). Since the MS 20 is modular and requires patch
cables an
idea struck me: Is it possible for me to patch the differente "modules"
into the patchmate and
get midi control over the synth. Like , Program 1 is module a and c ,
porgram 2 is a nd c with b inbetween...

Have I completely missed the picture on how this works , or am I a genius
on my way to something completely new?
:-)

yours , Thomas W