Re: MS-20 Synths

Oh boy, I'm answering my own posts. Somebody hit me ... ow!!
Yah, yah, OK I figured this out tonight - the kalimba is a heavy metal
instrument. I tried putting various kalimba loops through the ESP section
of the MS-20 with gratuitous use of the envelope generators - ooh sick! If
only the kalimba had more "phallic" properties I could do those on stage
... is this why so many of you play guitar?

Rob (I'm actually wearing asbestos)