Re: where DAW

SAW + is a pc based digital audio workstation made by innovative quality
software.  You can find them on the net at http://www.iqs.com

I have an ADAT because it allows me to do some things that I cannot do with
my current computer system.  For instance...I can record multiple tracks at
one time on the ADAT...something I think you can do with certain SAW
programs now, but I no longer have the processing speed, nor extra sound
cards, nor extra expansion slots for cards...for such updates.  Anyway, I
will try to experiment on the ADAT a lot of times...for instance..on my
current project...I transfered the looped thing I was working on from my pc
to my ADAT...then worked with it in real time.  I recorded some tabla,
guitar, and some other stuff.  After listening to it all together...it
didn't really work good together....so I didn't use any of it..but I did
take some of the tabla out to make a loop for the last part of the song.
It's a pain to clutter your hard drive with this much
experimentation...when recording large 44.1 K files...so the ADAT has been
a useful tool,  but it's definitely not necessary.  It's just something
that helps me
out.

dig?

brown25