Re: where DAW

Mr. Brown wrote:
>I may ditch this Jamman mailing list soon<

oh oh ... I hope that there's more to this list than *just* Jamman info.
Not that I find that or any other gear-specific stuff wrong. Ultimately, we
use these tools to make "looping" music. Dontcha think that there are
cross-platform ideas that are relevant on the Looper's Delight list? But
then again, the volume is high here and if you are on two or more other
high volume lists (like me), things can get outta hand after a few days ...

Thanks,
Rob