new echoplex faq version

Hi,

I just updated the echoplex FAQ on the website a bit, for those interested.
Of course, my domain name is busted at the moment, but when it's fixed you
can see it here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

the alternative url, which works now is:

http://www.slip.net/~kflint/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

I've got a big pile of question/answers to add to the FAQ still, so
hopefully it will be seeing more updates soon. Since people are actually
able to buy echoplexes again, I'm hoping to preempt all the inevitable new
user questions before they get to me.....:-)

kim