Re: Jamman VS. Plex

YET ANOTHER Michael:
>   Is there anything that the Jamman can do that the Echoplex can't?

I can't answer that, as I've only ever used the JM - however, they probably
represent differences in approach rather than "which is better?"  As it
stands the EDP beats the JM hands dowm though there may be a few things
that the JM can do, though there are ways to get at them.  The recent "JM
in delay mode" thread probably indicates there are some things the JM can
do that the EDP does _differently_ - such as multiply and divide. Remember
also that the JM costs half of what the EDP does, so don't expect too much.

Michael