Re: so im not going to get rich playing my loops????

If it helps any, I saw a good mix of age groups and ethnicities at
Torn's Santa Monica looping gig.

I myself am neither Caucasian nor middle-aged.  :)

A buddy of mine and myself would like to get our own looping band going
in San Diego, but we're just in the talking stage.  We'll probably do
the coffee shop thing.  We both have day jobs so making money off gigging
is not a concern.

Cheers,

Paolo Valladolid