Re[2]: just a casual reminder....

     Hey thanks, Trevor!

     I'm glad Thomas W. piped up about Kim's girlfriend thread...

     Now everyone contributed to that one didn't they? *That* was
     interesting reading! 8-> Kim... Do you own a fuzzbox? Aren't you the
     least bit curious?

     I seem to remember one Z. Vex box which was designed by Chuck Zwicky.
     Is that *our* Chuck Zwicky? (How many could there be?) Maybe a short
     20 page review of that one, with looping references please, might
     satiate our sick lust for guitar and all related information! 8-)=

     Once again...
     -Miko

Kim Flint...
>>just a casual reminder....
>>...that this is LOOPER'S Delight, not Guitar Player's Delight.....

>>Now, some of you six-string wunderkinds may find this completely
>shocking,
>>but a lot of people here don't even play guitar! I know it's hard to
>>believe, but it's true! Guess how interested they are in long discussions
>>about guitar playing that have no looping content whatsoever?

Trevor wrote...
>I though I ought to jump out here for old Mike's support here...

Hey! 44's not that old... ;->  I'm regressing every day! Soon (not soon
enough)
I'll be blatheringly happy and making happy retirement noise...