From: John Recker [mailto:john@rendition.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 1998 1:07 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: "Acid" from Sonic Foundary

I ran across the following on the Sound Foundary www site
(http://www.sfoundry.com/Acid/default.html):

    My impression based on this brief description is that this is more
intended as
mixer for creating dance style loops, but I was wondering if anyone saw
this
at NAMM and knew if it had the ability to interactively record and playback
loops ala jamman/edp.

thanx,

jr

John Recker