Re: Tape Loops vs Echoplex

Paul, thanks for the very exact info. on the echoplex. I went last
weekend to see/hear one at Gelb Music in Redwood City, & they told me
they didn't carry them any more, as they had had severe reliability
problems. They were recommending the BOOMERANG. I am not surprised to
learn you use 3 to create a stereo field - this has always been one of
the strongest features of the tape loop system.
  I hope you'll let me know if you're going to be working out on the
Echoplexes in the Bay Area in the near future.

All the best, eric muhs