Re: Tape Loops vs Echoplex

All of those reliability problems were fixed a long time ago. For some
reason Oberheim hasn't made Gelb aware of this, or Gelb isn't interested in
finding out. It's getting quite irritating for me, because I keep getting
stuck answering a lot of questions from people who have been seriously
misinformed by them. I used to think they were a good store, but I've begun
to seriously question that.

All these old reliability issues are explained on the echoplex FAQ at the
Looper's Delight web site, BTW.

kim