Re: I could really use some hints

its phase shifting
phase cancellation...
streoization
not so much what your equipment does and more what the sound produced by
your equipment does on its own

you can mimmick what naturally occurs in looping by phase shifting one
channell(left or right.) by someting like 5ms (or pick yer favorite
number) and then playing it back... all your original pitches will
change just a little bit, all dependant upon the frequencies that
comprise your soundwave...

house N. techno is good 4 you
loopaway